Following report has been generated here:
“FIREMEN and paramedics have rushed to a Gold Coast shopping centre where a hairdresser has been injured by an exploding hair straightener.
The 21-year-old man was working at a salon at Westfield Helensvale when the hair straightener reportedly ‘blew up in his hands’ about 12.30pm today, a Queensland Ambulance Service spokeswoman said.
Fire crews initially dispatched to the scene said the man had suffered a ‘significant’ electric shock and called the QAS.”
Same might happen if hair has been cut to small pieces and it comes to the situation like dust hazardous scenario – might be all dangerous!

Leave a Reply