EPD stands for explosion protection documentation.
EPD is a common language of hazardous area sites:
An EPD if revised (but anyhow) shall be at least on 5 different places on site:
– documentation storage room
– training facility
How to make it happen?
EPDS does it all!
EPDS – explosion protection documentation system – http://epds.hu/
EPDS+ – electronic portable documentation system – http://epdsplus.hu/
Various functional modules included:
– ex inspection
– legal frameworks: fire-, work- and environmental protection, & more
– lifetime tracking
– site work
– verification dossier
– asset’s identification
– SAP, … connectivity (interface)
– ex personnel competency
Altogether: full compliance to hazardous area and general industries
- Mandatory – ATEX 137
- It gives a definition how to operate it in an Ex way
- Workplace directive
- The explosion protection document shall be drawn up prior to the commencement of work and be revised when the work- place, work equipment or organisation of the work undergoes significant changes, extensions or conversions.
- Responsibility of the employer.