– shall it be Ex certified?
– what about older non.electrical Ex installations?
– are all aware what needs to be done?
– what mechanical installation type of ignition sources are available?
– normally non.electrical and electrical installation come together, so what needs to be Ex certified?
– what is the correct paperwork?
– is there any need for Ex inspections?
– what happens if because the operation of any non.electrical installation there is Ex hazard around?
– who is the manufacturer?
– what about repair of Ex non.electrical installations?
– what is covered under Ex h?
Few more questions I could make here…
Keep up good work!