– Hot surfaces
– Flames and hot gases (including hot particles)
– Mechanically generated impact, friction and abrasion
– Electrical equipment and components
– Stray electric currents, cathodic corrosion protection
– Static electricity
– Radio frequency (RF) electromagnetic waves from 104 Hz to 3 × 1011 Hz
– Electromagnetic waves from 3 × 1011 Hz to 3 × 1015 Hz
– Ionizing radiation
– Ultrasonic waves
– Adiabatic compression and shock waves
– Exothermic reactions, including self-ignition of dusts
In case of bullet production how do you consider the part called primer rim? What about the alu ladder – shall it be earthed? What about surge protection for potential hazardous areas? … few more questions… which all are not listed in relevant Ex standards at all!
Keep up good work!