What we really look for in terms of Ex inspection?
- Compliance to hazardous area classification
- Compliance with all applied Ex protection methods related to the one installation inspected there
- Compliance to InHouse policy related to hazardous area operation
- Compliance to related documentations (manual, Ex certificate, …)
- Proof of evidence that operation, maintenance and if repair followed the original Ex conditions
- Ex personnel competency
Sounds simple? Yes, it does.
Few more points to here:
- For electrical way of Ex installation we do have the standards
- For non.electrical Ex we do have the manual of the manufacturer
Keep up good work!