You are on site, and you do Ex detailed inspection.
– a motor – Ex de – cat2 solution – T4
– a pump – Ex c – cat3 solution – TX
– Pt100 temp sensor – Ex ib – cat2 solution – T6
Only doc available: DoC of motor.
HAC: Zone 2 IIA T3
– is it enough to comply with Ex requirements? No.
– is it assembly or individually sourced items mounted here locally? No one dataplate, so probably option 2.
– Ex c might mean nr of requirements, E.g TX, and what about dry running, pressure values, transported materials, …
– as of extra motor is with VFD, so temp monitoring shall be an issue.
Even here the min shall be per item:
– proof of Ex compliance, here: ATEX
– design variables
Keep up good work!
Actual result: failed.
Ps: show must go on.